Our professional physiotherapists will work with you to improve your physical health, lifestyle, and quality of life by helping to reduce your pain, improve your mobility, muscle flexibility and strength. We use a holistic approach that incorporates a wide range of physical and physiological therapeutic techniques. We employ evidence-based methods to promote your well-being and with a custom-made exercise prescription, teach you how to keep yourself healthy. Two of our physiotherapists speak French fluently.
Our registered physiotherapists will systematically evaluate and assess you in order to determine a thorough problem list. They will advise you on the appropriate physiotherapy treatment that is available to help achieve your health goals.
We will help you to plan your recovery in a way that will minimize pain, maximize mobility, strength and function.
We offer the following comprehensive services:
- Rehabilitation for Knee and Hip Post-Surgical Patients. Each patient will receive individual monitoring and assistance in order to reach their personal activity goals and recovery. Our clinic offers an effective well-equipped exercise gym that will meet our patient’s needs in a positive clinical atmosphere
- Rehabilitation Services / Physiotherapy Services: for the large variety of medical conditions including arthritis, disc pathologies, fractures, ligament sprains, muscle strains, nerve injuries plus much more
- Sport Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation: large spectrum from joint replacement to reconstructive joint surgeries
- Integrated rehabilitation program for anterior cruciate, posterior cruciate, and collateral ligaments of the knee
- Acupuncture for pain and the promotion of healing
- Orthotic Casting for the creation of reasonably priced orthotics
- Home Visits (performed on a case by case basis following discussions with the physiotherapist)
- Exercise Programs to fit all groups of individuals throughout the age spectrum (children to older adults)
- These programs are meant to enhance mobility, flexibility, and all necessary types of strength to get you back to work, play and life.
- Spinal, Peripheral Joint Manipulative Physiotherapy and advanced orthopaedic management
- Graded mobilization for all joints
- Muscle stretching and release treatments
- Friction, trigger point and therapeutic massage techniques
- Nerve mobilization and de-sensitization techniques
- mechanical spinal traction; decompression therapy
- Spinal and peripheral joint manipulation
- Physical Reconditioning Programs following significant injuries and chronic disabilities
- Taping and Bracing Consultation
- Insurance Company Services: functional abilities evaluation
- Industry pre-work screening evaluation