How Windsor Park Physio is keeping our clients and staff safe:
New Safety Policies:
- Appointment times have been spaced to allow one-to-one treatments with your therapist.
- Please use the self-screening tool before booking an appointment https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool
- We kindly ask that you wear a mask to your appointment. It can be any reusable mask.
- Please attend appointments alone unless absolutely necessary. If you have someone driving you please have them wait in the vehicle during your appointment.
- Please show up on time for your appointment. Our new procedures depend on it!
- We are practicing social distancing! Please maintain 6ft/2m distance from any other clients, and from staff when possible.
- There will be very limited use of gym equipment.
- We are not accepting cash payments at this time.
We are here to answer any questions or concerns you have whether its about appointments, exercises, or pain management. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Tele-rehabilitation is the delivery of rehab services virtually. Whether you are a new client, or a current client following up, we can provide one on one video sessions to assess, provide advice, and teach exercises remotely.
We are using a secure program called Phzio which is directly linked to our clinic database to allow extremely easy set up and use. You can check out their website at
Tele-rehab can be a fun and valuable way to connect with your Physiotherapist.
Still not sure? Contact us for more information!
In some situations, Physiotherapy just can’t wait. As per our College, and the guidelines set out by the Provincial Government, we are able to treat you in clinic if you require urgent care.
We encourage anyone requiring immediate care related to acute injuries, post-surgery, vestibular dysfunction, or concussions to please contact us to discuss options.